- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
Latest Jennifer Lawrence Items
Matthew Vaughn and a superb cast reinvigorated the franchise with cool retro style and globe-trotting intrigue in 2011's "X-Men: First Class." The series' original director, Bryan Singer, continues that momentum in the vigorously entertaining "X-Men: Days of Future Past." While it's more dramatically diffuse than the reboot and lacks a definitive villain, the new film is shot through with a stirring reverence for the Marvel Comics characters and their universe. And it ups the stakes by threatening nothing less than the genocide of the mutant population, among them faces old and new.
A 30-year-old Jennifer Lawrence mega fan has undergone six plastic surgeries and spent more than $25,000 to look just like the "American Hustle" star.
Robert Downey Jr. turned inspirational speaker at the Kids' Choice Awards, Pharrell set another fashion trend, David Blaine lost his head during a slime-induced illusion, One Direction and Jennifer Lawrence cleaned up, and the green goo bath finally caught up with Mark Wahlberg - thanks to some unlikely slimers.
Two Disney hits — the animated “Frozen” and the based-on-truth story “Saving Mr. Banks” — lead new movies on Blu-ray and DVD this week.
What interrupted Jennifer Lawrence's presentation of the best actor trophy?
That's a wrap, Lupita Nyong'o, but may all the best dresses keep coming your way.
Has there ever been a more adorable and good-natured clumsy person than Jennifer Lawrence?
Ellen DeGeneres won't let Jennifer Lawrence forget her stumbles.
Award-winning actress Jennifer Lawrence is taking a much-needed break, film producer Harvey Weinstein told the Sun.