- Families of ferry’s lost confront South Korean officials
- 2-week truce for Sriracha hot sauce maker, California city
- NYC’s de Blasio seeks to ban wood-burning fireplaces
- Residents angry Obama mispronounced town’s name during mudslide visit
- Israel halts peace talks with Palestinians
- Netanyahu’s driver accused of raping girls under age 12
- Putin calls Internet ‘CIA project’ that must be controlled
- Muslims offended that 9/11 museum movie speaks of jihad
- Obama marks Armenian massacre, avoids using the word ‘genocide’
- Gov. Rick Perry: ‘It’s not a dare, it’s a promise’; Texas will fight BLM
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Obama's veil of secrecy is pierced
Topic - Jennifer Lee
A University of New Hampshire alumna who directed the animated film "Frozen" is delivering the school's commencement address in May.
With his Oscar win for Best Original Song, "Let It Go" co-composer Robert Lopez has earned his EGOT.
Leave it to John C. Reilly to turn a question and answer session with this year's animated feature Oscar nominees into a gut-wrenching comedic affair.
Sales of existing homes plummeted 27.2 percent to a 15-year low last month despite record-low mortgage rates, shocking markets and heightening worries that housing's steep slide will drag the rest of the economy back into recession.
"We do revenge stories all of the time," said Lee, who plans to take her sister with her to the Oscars on Sunday. "Love over fear was something we hadn't done."
"I'm from Rhode Island and we believe in our superstitions," said Lee, searching for wood to knock on at the motion picture academy headquarters after being asked if she was ready for the win at the Oscars on Sunday.