- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Jennifer Lee
A University of New Hampshire alumna who directed the animated film "Frozen" is delivering the school's commencement address in May.
With his Oscar win for Best Original Song, "Let It Go" co-composer Robert Lopez has earned his EGOT.
Leave it to John C. Reilly to turn a question and answer session with this year's animated feature Oscar nominees into a gut-wrenching comedic affair.
Sales of existing homes plummeted 27.2 percent to a 15-year low last month despite record-low mortgage rates, shocking markets and heightening worries that housing's steep slide will drag the rest of the economy back into recession.
"We do revenge stories all of the time," said Lee, who plans to take her sister with her to the Oscars on Sunday. "Love over fear was something we hadn't done."
"I'm from Rhode Island and we believe in our superstitions," said Lee, searching for wood to knock on at the motion picture academy headquarters after being asked if she was ready for the win at the Oscars on Sunday.