- ‘Welcome to the edge of freedom’: Biden’s boots touch down in DMZ
- Obama: Hole U.S. ‘digging out of’ requires billions more in unemployment benefits
- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
Latest Jennifer Lopez Items
Jennifer Lopez, the 44-year-old mother of 5-year-old twins, Maximilian and Emme, will receive the Grace Kelly Award at the eighth annual March of Dimes luncheon at the Beverly Hills Hotel on Friday.
Viewers of Thursday morning's "Today" show caught a glimpse of Matt Lauer wearing a busty red swimsuit and blond wig and bursting through a paper beach scene.
The nation's largest lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) civil rights group has announced it will honor Jennifer Lopez with the 2013 Ally for Equality Award next month for her "commitment to better the lives of LGBT people."
“American Idol” is betting that a judges’ remix with Jennifer Lopez, Harry Connick Jr. and Keith Urban will fare better than bickering divas Mariah Carey and Nicki Minaj did last season. The rumored addition of Miss Lopez and Mr. Connick as judges for season 13 was announced Tuesday by Fox.
"American Idol" is betting that a judges' remix with Jennifer Lopez, Harry Connick Jr. and Keith Urban will fare better with viewers than bickering divas Mariah Carey and Nicki Minaj did last season.
A person familiar with negotiations to bring Jennifer Lopez back as an “American Idol” judge says her return will be announced this week.
Jennifer Lopez recently took fire for singing "Happy Birthday, Mr. President" to Turkmenistan dictator Gurbanguli Berdymukhamedov, but that's hardly the sole singing gig she's had with a leader of a country who rules with an iron fist.
Jennifer Lopez gave a public apology after performing a concert in Turkmenistan on Saturday night because she personally serenaded the president of the country's authoritarian regime.
With a flawless voice that recalled past "American Idol" finalist Jennifer Hudson and a sense of determination after not making it in previous seasons, Candice Glover did the one thing Hudson wasn't able to do: She won the title of "American Idol."