- Marionville mayor ‘kind of agreed’ with Kansas City shooter’s views
- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force to shift as U.S. exits Middle East
- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
Latest Jennifer Lopez Items
One by one, 10 girls on Season 13 of "American Idol" were invited out to perform live while the rest sat backstage with high-def cameras locked on every anguished twitch and nervous smile. But talented Kenzie Hall was not among them.
Paris' frenetic spring-summer couture week wrapped up Thursday with displays mixing one of Jennifer Lopez's favorite red-carpet designers Zuhair Murad with other promising up-and-coming names.
A new panel of judges, including newcomer Harry Connick Jr. may be just what the doctor ordered for ailing "Idol" series.
Jennifer Lopez, the 44-year-old mother of 5-year-old twins, Maximilian and Emme, will receive the Grace Kelly Award at the eighth annual March of Dimes luncheon at the Beverly Hills Hotel on Friday.
The nation's largest lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) civil rights group has announced it will honor Jennifer Lopez with the 2013 Ally for Equality Award next month for her "commitment to better the lives of LGBT people."
"American Idol" is betting that a judges' remix with Jennifer Lopez, Harry Connick Jr. and Keith Urban will fare better with viewers than bickering divas Mariah Carey and Nicki Minaj did last season.
“American Idol” is betting that a judges’ remix with Jennifer Lopez, Harry Connick Jr. and Keith Urban will fare better than bickering divas Mariah Carey and Nicki Minaj did last season. The rumored addition of Miss Lopez and Mr. Connick as judges for season 13 was announced Tuesday by Fox.
A person familiar with negotiations to bring Jennifer Lopez back as an “American Idol” judge says her return will be announced this week.
Jennifer Lopez recently took fire for singing "Happy Birthday, Mr. President" to Turkmenistan dictator Gurbanguli Berdymukhamedov, but that's hardly the sole singing gig she's had with a leader of a country who rules with an iron fist.