- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Jennifer Lopez Items
Paris' frenetic spring-summer couture week wrapped up Thursday with displays mixing one of Jennifer Lopez's favorite red-carpet designers Zuhair Murad with other promising up-and-coming names.
The people behind the ABC Family show "The Fosters" say that criticism from the group One Million Moms contributed to it getting off to a strong start for the cable network.
A new panel of judges, including newcomer Harry Connick Jr. may be just what the doctor ordered for ailing "Idol" series.
Keith Urban was wrapping up a recent interview about "American Idol" when Harry Connick Jr. breezed into a backstage room, ready for his turn.
Jennifer Lopez, the 44-year-old mother of 5-year-old twins, Maximilian and Emme, will receive the Grace Kelly Award at the eighth annual March of Dimes luncheon at the Beverly Hills Hotel on Friday.
Viewers of Thursday morning's "Today" show caught a glimpse of Matt Lauer wearing a busty red swimsuit and blond wig and bursting through a paper beach scene.
The nation's largest lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) civil rights group has announced it will honor Jennifer Lopez with the 2013 Ally for Equality Award next month for her "commitment to better the lives of LGBT people."
"American Idol" is betting that a judges' remix with Jennifer Lopez, Harry Connick Jr. and Keith Urban will fare better with viewers than bickering divas Mariah Carey and Nicki Minaj did last season.
“American Idol” is betting that a judges’ remix with Jennifer Lopez, Harry Connick Jr. and Keith Urban will fare better than bickering divas Mariah Carey and Nicki Minaj did last season. The rumored addition of Miss Lopez and Mr. Connick as judges for season 13 was announced Tuesday by Fox.