- House and Senate negotiators reach two-year budget deal
- Congress seeks ban on in-flight calls
- Michelle Malkin’s Twitchy site sold to owners of Townhall, HotAir: report
- GM’s Barra to be first woman to run top American carmaker
- China: Poisonous smog is a military asset, if you think about it
- Texas woman admits to sending ricin to Obama
- Ron Paul on son Rand: ‘I think he probably will’ run for president
- Cold War heats up again in the Arctic: Russian airfield reactivated after 20 years
- 6-year-old boy suspended for sexual harassment over kiss
- Voters deciding Mass. congressional contest
By Donald Lambro
Growth spikes are little more than trend-free anomalies
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Jennifer O'Malley
CNN reports that President Obama's existing campaign will be "reconfigured" into a super PAC to bolster White House policy goals, staffed by campaign manager Jim Messina and campaign insiders Stephanie Cutter and Jennifer O'Malley Dillon.
In a political career already noted for historic breakthroughs, President Obama is poised in 2012 to chalk up another: the nation's first $1 billion candidate.