- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Fourth Amendment says Obama is not at liberty to collect metadata
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Jennifer Saunders
A 6-year-old Colorado boy has won a reprieve from his sexual harassment label, after school officials decided his hand-kiss of a girl who was his classmate doesn't merit the stiff penalty after all.
A 6-year-old boy was suspended from school in Canon City, Colo., on Monday for sexual harassment after he kissed a female classmate on the hand.
The critics have spoken _ "Viva Forever" did not spice up their lives.
"Viva Forever"? Time will tell.
The Spice Girls gave fans what they want _ what they really, really want _ Tuesday, reuniting onstage to announce the details of a musical based on their songs.
The Spice Girls gave fans what they want — what they really, really want — Tuesday, reuniting onstage to announce the details of a musical based on their songs.
The Spice Girls reunited onstage Tuesday to announce details of a musical based on their songs _ a tale of fame and female friendship that will open in London in the fall.
Virginia alcohol regulators say the Discovery Channel's "Moonshiners" television show is misleading viewers into thinking the state is tolerating illegal booze manufacturing and that they wouldn't have participated if they knew how the episodes would turn out.
His mother, Jennifer Saunders, admitted to KRDO that his son had a crush on the girl and had kissed her on the cheek on a previous occasion, but said the "sexual harassment" charge the school threw at him was crossing the line.
Hunter Yelton's mother, Jennifer Saunders, said her son and the girl are boyfriend and girlfriend — by first-grader terms, 6-year-old boy suspended for sexual harassment over kiss →