- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
Topic - Jennifer
U.S. soccer fans went wild on Monday as team captain Clint Dempsey scored a goal during the first minute of the club’s opening World Cup game against Ghana.
A traditional-values law firm is stepping up its efforts to assist a Connecticut family that has been embroiled in a public battle over custody of their sick teenage daughter.
At 7-foot-3, Zydrunas Ilgauskas towered over everyone yet stayed completely down to earth.
As the arena filled with the familiar drone of "Zeeeeeee," Zydrunas Ilgauskas waved his right hand and used his left to gently pat his heart.
After years of breathless anticipation — at least on the part of the tabloids — Jennifer Aniston is finally ready to wed again.
Before she died, she told Dempsey, "(I)f I ever die I will help you get the ball in the net."
Belak's wife, Jennifer, released a statement Thursday night through the Nashville Predators, saying her husband "was a big man with an even bigger heart."