- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Jenny Beth Martin
Latest Jenny Beth Martin Items
The co-founder of Tea Party Patriots blasted President Obama for his White House ceremony to honor border crossers who were accepted into his Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program, saying his public embrace sends the wrong message to illegal immigrants.
A leader of the Tea Party Patriots filed an ethics complaint Monday against Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid for "abuse of political power" in his crusade against Republican mega-donors Charles and David Koch.
Tea Party Patriots leader Jenny Beth Martin said Friday that she doesn't trust the Internal Revenue Service's plan to go back and rewrite proposed new rules governing tax-exempt status for nonprofit groups that engage in some political activity.
Recently released emails reveal the Justice Department and the IRS' Lois Lerner discussed collaborating to find a tea party case they could prosecute.
The Tea Party Patriots' super PAC endorsed Matt Bevin Friday in his race against Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell in the Kentucky GOP primary.
A prominent tea party group announced this week a new superPAC that will focus on the upcoming battle for the Senate in the 2014 midterm races.
Tea party organizers are intent on repeating the 2010 midterm elections, when heartland candidates swept through a number of important races, proof that grassroots folks were alive, kicking and politically engaged.
The executive director of the House Republican Study Committee has been fired, and the co-founder of Tea Party Patriots said the ouster is little more than the establishment GOP's latest attempt to drive out the strong conservative element from the party — especially since the replacement hails as an ally of House Speaker John Boehner.
The head of Tea Party Patriots, one group reportedly singled out by the Obama administration, says officials at the Internal Revenue Service need to be fired immediately.