- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Jenny Beth Martin
Latest Jenny Beth Martin Items
Recently released emails reveal the Justice Department and the IRS' Lois Lerner discussed collaborating to find a tea party case they could prosecute.
The Tea Party Patriots' super PAC endorsed Matt Bevin Friday in his race against Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell in the Kentucky GOP primary.
Tea party organizers are intent on repeating the 2010 midterm elections, when heartland candidates swept through a number of important races, proof that grassroots folks were alive, kicking and politically engaged.
A prominent tea party group announced this week a new superPAC that will focus on the upcoming battle for the Senate in the 2014 midterm races.
The executive director of the House Republican Study Committee has been fired, and the co-founder of Tea Party Patriots said the ouster is little more than the establishment GOP's latest attempt to drive out the strong conservative element from the party — especially since the replacement hails as an ally of House Speaker John Boehner.
The head of Tea Party Patriots, one group reportedly singled out by the Obama administration, says officials at the Internal Revenue Service need to be fired immediately.
Slamming the Republican Party establishment for tapping Mitt Romney as its standard-bearer, the co-founder of the nation's largest tea party group said Wednesday the lessons learned from the 2012 presidential election will strengthen the grass-roots movement, making it an even more important part of the GOP's future.
Ted Cruz's stunning 14-percentage-point victory over Lt. Gov. David Dewhurst in Tuesday's runoff for the Texas Republican Senate nomination gives the tea party explosive momentum heading into the remaining primaries nationwide and the November general elections.