- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Jenny Johnson
Suicides plagued rural southwestern Utah from 2009 to 2011 at a higher rate than any other ZIP code statewide, new state data show.
R&B singer Chris Brown has taken down his Twitter account after a vulgar online exchange with comedian Jenny Johnson.
Johnson says she's now receiving death threats on Twitter from Brown's supporters.
Miss Johnson said she is receiving death threats on Twitter from Mr. Brown's supporters.