- FCC’s new ‘net neutrality’ proposal sparks outrage among consumer advocates
- Families of ferry’s lost confront South Korean officials
- 2-week truce for Sriracha hot sauce maker, California city
- NYC’s de Blasio seeks to ban wood-burning fireplaces
- Residents angry Obama mispronounced town’s name during mudslide visit
- Israel halts peace talks with Palestinians
- Netanyahu’s driver accused of raping girls under age 12
- Putin calls Internet ‘CIA project’ that must be controlled
- Muslims offended that 9/11 museum movie speaks of jihad
- Obama marks Armenian massacre, avoids using the word ‘genocide’
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Obama's veil of secrecy is pierced
Topic - Jenny
"I really don't see my brother much. We're not that close."
Stone's wife, Jenny, said her family was "touched and grateful" and hoped the sculpture would be a reminder of "the importance of a family's love _ love of each other, love of spending time together, and love of the game."