- 9/11 terror plotter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
- Libyan prime minister ousted by parliament
- Men’s Wearhouse to buy Jos A Bank for $1.8B
- Boston bomb squad destroys unattended pressure cooker: report
- Colorado rakes in $2 million from January’s marijuana sales
- House Democrats trying to force unemployment insurance vote
- Sen. Claire McCaskill to tackle sex assault at college next
- Ex-D.C. teacher gets 25 years in child porn case
Latest Jerald Ingram Items
New York Giants coach Tom Coughlin will be going into the season with a little more job security.
The New York Giants have hired Danny Langsdorf as their new quarterbacks coach and re-assigned two others in a shuffling of their offensive coaches.
Former Minnesota and Tennessee assistant Craig Johnson has been named running backs coach with the New York Giants.
After a dismal offensive performance in 2013, Tom Coughlin and the New York Giants are overhauling the staff to fix Eli Manning and company.
Tom Coughlin is making major changes to the struggling New York Giants offense, starting with his staff.
Ahmad Bradshaw is playing in pain and loving every second of it.
The season isn't turning out the way New York Giants running back Brandon Jacobs planned.