- Oldest ex-MLB player dies in Cuba, 2 days shy of 103rd birthday
- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
- L.A. sheriff admits to testing flyover spy program without notifying residents
- Foreign minister vows response if Russians are attacked in Ukraine
- Robert Griffin III to drive pace car before Richmond NASCAR race
- Material on Australian shore examined in jet hunt
Feds who send arms against ranch families betray American values
Topic - Jeremy Affeldt
Giants opening-day starter Madison Bumgarner pitched five stellar innings and Hunter Pence hit a pair of solo homers, pacing the San Francisco Giants to a 4-0 victory over a Colorado Rockies split-squad on Friday.
Brandon Belt's detour to San Francisco's spring training camp took him through Florida, and he was more than happy to make the trip.
When Jeremy Affeldt came to the Bay Area as an opposing player, he refused to leave his hotel room aside from going to and from the ballpark. He was admittedly homophobic.
San Francisco Giants CEO Larry Baer wants to add more World Series championships to the two his franchise has captured the past three seasons.
Big-time pitching by Giants reliever Jeremy Affeldt.
The NFL replacement refs are not there to kick around anymore.
Major League Baseball found itself embroiled in another postseason maelstrom over umpires — and renewed calls for increased use of instant replay — after a disputed infield fly call led to mayhem in the stands in the one-game, winner-take-all playoff in Atlanta.
Left-handed reliever Javier Lopez has agreed to an $8.5 million, two-year contract to stay with the San Francisco Giants, a person with knowledge of the negotiations told The Associated Press on Sunday.
Jeremy Affeldt had just come in from swimming with his kids on Thursday when he pulled out some frozen burgers to start preparing lunch.
The Giants fan who was brutally beaten at Dodger Stadium received a surprise visit at the hospital Tuesday from San Francisco reliever Jeremy Affeldt and was presented with a banner from the team.
San Francisco Giants left-hander Jeremy Affeldt has been placed on the 15-day disabled list with a left oblique strain.
"I'm healthy," he said. ...
"We wouldn't be where we are today without his expertise," San Francisco Giants pitcher Jeremy Affeldt said in a text to The Associated Press. "We will all feel this loss of such a great man."