- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Jeremy Bird
"Not everyone's aspiring to sit behind a desk or be a doctor or a lawyer someday," automotive instructor Jeremy Bird said. "But (professional and technical career jobs) are jobs that will always be here. We will always need technicians to repair vehicles. We always need people trained to do this kind of work."
One million have responded in the past week, says Jeremy Bird, national field director for the campaign.