- House passes VA reform compromise
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns Israeli shelling of shelter in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
Topic - Jeremy Gallon
"Everything has been great with him," Michigan receiver Jeremy Gallon said. "He's been connecting with the receivers, the running backs, building a stronger chemistry with the O-line. There's nothing new about him. I feel like he's been here forever."
"Scouts want to know about my speed, so I plan to show them that I can get up the field quickly. It's a good competitive environment here," he said.