- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
- De Blasio’s wife irks former mansion chef with ‘servant’ remark
- Russia’s neighbors shiver amid Putin’s Cold War moves in Ukraine
- New SAT: The essay portion is to become optional
- Military group can’t march to honor the fallen at Boston Marathon due to security changes
- Senate passes bills deleting ‘retarded’ from laws
- China announces biggest military hike in 3 years: We are not ‘boy scouts with spears’
Latest Jeremy Guthrie Items
Carlos Guillen hit a two-run triple in Detroit's four-run sixth inning and the Tigers beat the Los Angeles Angels 12-2 on Friday night.
Baltimore Orioles right-hander Jeremy Guthrie has a strained muscle in his back.
Baltimore Orioles pitching coach Mark Connor resigned for personal reasons Tuesday and was replaced by bullpen coach Rick Adair.
If the Washington Nationals offensive onslaught Friday night at Camden Yards was the perfect example of just how badly they were primed to break out, Saturday's effort served once again to prove how fickle that production is.
The Baltimore Orioles had difficulty generating offense for starter Jeremy Guthrie, which was nothing unusual.
Derek Holland allowed five hits over six innings, Adrian Beltre and Ian Kinsler homered, and the Texas Rangers beat the Baltimore Orioles 3-0 Sunday to win their third consecutive series.
Orioles pitcher Jeremy Guthrie was hospitalized Monday with a high fever that will force him to miss his scheduled start Wednesday against the Detroit Tigers.
Jeremy Guthrie will start on opening night for the Baltimore Orioles in Tampa Bay on April 1.
Capsules of American League teams, listed in order of finish last year: