- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Topic - Jeremy Hazell
Jeremy Hazell somehow got lost in the wild ending surrounding Seton Hall's 84-70 upset of No. 15 St. John's.
Jeremy Hazell withdrew from the NBA draft last spring with two goals in mind: becoming Seton Hall's all-time leading scorer and leading the Pirates back to the NCAA tournament.
Seton Hall University basketball team senior guard Jeremy Hazell was shot and wounded Christmas night by someone who tried to rob him and was taken to a hospital, a school spokesman confirmed on Sunday.
A spokesman at Seton Hall University says one of its basketball team's senior guards was shot and wounded Christmas night during an apparent robbery attempt in New York City.
A spokesman at Seton Hall University says one of its basketball team's senior guards was shot and wounded Christmas night when someone tried to rob him in New York City.
"It's just a game," Hazell said. "Sometimes you are going to do good and sometimes you are going to do bad. It's just the flow of the game. Tonight, I was clicking. Everybody was clicking and it felt good, like back in the days when everybody was playing great and everybody was on. We looked tremendous out there."
"It's the last couple of games of my career," he said. "So, it is all on me."