- Beretta moving to Tennessee over Maryland gun laws
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
By David Keene
Americans travel from afar to defend the Israeli ally in democracy
Topic - Jeremy Hellickson
Injured Tampa Bay pitcher Alex Cobb could rejoin the depleted Rays rotation late this month.
Tampa Bay Rays right-hander Jeremy Hellickson has undergone surgery on his pitching elbow and is expected to miss the first six-to-eight weeks of the season.
Major League Baseball fined umpire Tom Hallion and Tampa Bay pitchers David Price, Jeremy Hellickson and Matt Moore for their dustup last weekend.
Mike Napoli drove in the winning run with a two-out double in the ninth inning and the Boston Red Sox completed a three-game sweep of the light-hitting Tampa Bay Rays with a 3-2 win on Monday.
Spotless through the summer, Craig Kimbrel struggled in the stretch. The newest NL Rookie of the Year intends to learn from a particular late-season blemish.
Craig Kimbrel overpowered hitters with his rocket right arm, then overwhelmed rivals in the NL Rookie of the Year voting.
Tampa Bay Rays right-hander Jeremy Hellickson has struck out four batters in the same inning.
Capsules of American League teams, listed in order of finish last year:
Jeremy Hellickson threw six sharp innings to become the first Tampa Bay pitcher to win his first three major league starts, and the Rays beat the Baltimore Orioles 3-2 on Sunday.
Hallion ejected Hellickson after he warned them to keep quiet.
"I've believed in myself and had all the confidence in the world in myself," he said.