- Elton John blasts Russia’s anti-gay laws during Moscow concert
- U.N.: Afghanistan slow to enforce law protecting women
- Heart cancels SeaWorld concert after ‘Blackfish’ documentary
- South Carolina sheriff refuses to lower American flag for Nelson Mandela
- South Africans hold day of prayer for Nelson Mandela
- Mandela not on life support in final hours, friend says
- Ukraine protesters topple, decapitate Lenin statue in Kiev
- Kim Jong-un’s uncle removed from North Korean state documentary
- Thailand crisis deepens as opposition quits Parliament
- Campbell Soup apologizes for SpaghettiOs’ Pearl Harbor tweet
By Brahma Chellaney
Beijing's creeping aggression signals a challenge to U.S. presence in the Asian Pacific
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Jeremy Lin
Houston Rockets guard Jeremy Lin arrived in Taiwan on Friday to play in his parents' homeland.
Linsanity is gripping the Philippines.
A documentary about the meteoric rise of pro basketball player Jeremy Lin touches on themes of Christianity, family and race.
Jeremy Lin says he's looking forward to pairing up with the Houston Rockets' newly acquired star Dwight Howard.
The Houston Rockets are heating up from 3-point range, just in time to avoid playoff elimination and create some drama in their first-round series against the Oklahoma City Thunder.
Houston point guard Jeremy Lin is listed as day to day with a bruised right chest muscle he sustained in a Game 2 loss to the Oklahoma City Thunder.
Jeremy Lin's introduction to the playoffs couldn't be a much tougher one.
Michael Lesley crisscrossed Harvard Yard, looking up from his copy of David Hume's "The Natural History of Religion" only to avoid the tourists that shuffled through the snow-covered quadrangle.
The Houston Rockets acquired No. 5 pick Thomas Robinson and forwards Francisco Garcia and Tyler Honeycutt from Sacramento on Wednesday for forward Patrick Patterson, center Cole Aldrich and point guard Toney Douglas.
Yao Ming fed a giraffe, petted a rhino and watched an elephant do a headstand during a visit to the Houston Zoo on Thursday.
Dwyane Wade got the ball on the left wing, darted toward the basket, leaped to avoid Dwight Howard and dunked from the right side of the rim.
James Harden scored 25 points and the Houston Rockets rolled by the Jazz 125-80 on Monday night, handing Utah its worst home loss in franchise history.
It's been an ugly new year so far for the Houston Rockets.
Jeremy Lin returned Monday to the home he never thought he was leaving, reflecting fondly on Linsanity but not trying to recreate it.
LeBron James put on a second-half show and helped the Miami Heat finally put away Houston.
"I kind of see this as a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity," Lin told a packed news conference.
Lin said his Taiwanese parents told him good things about the Philippines.