- DOJ reaches largest-ever federal government settlement over auto loan discrimination
- U.S. Navy to start giving gay couples marriage benefits in Japan
- Sen. Harry Reid goes to hospital as a precaution
- Fla.’s Trey Radel exits rehab, ‘excited’ to resume congressional role
- U.S. nuclear general boozed it up, chased ‘hot women’ in Russia: report
- 45 Calif. students at one school test positive for tuberculosis exposure
- Rob Ford on women: Give them cash ‘and they are happy’
- Ku Klux Klan group holds recruitment meeting in Maryland
- Airport assassination: Mayor, 3 others killed at Manila airport
- Tea party-type lawmakers take mysterious, off-books trip to Mideast
Latest Jeremy Maclin Items
Things could start getting sorted out in the NFC Least, uh, East, this Sunday as all four teams in the league's most disappointing group play nondivisional games.
The Houston Texans and New York Jets need to put up or shut up early. Right away, in fact, as the NFL season kicks off.
Donovan McNabb likes to crack jokes, play loose and be silly.