- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Jeremy Schapp Items
Manti Te'o, have you read the transcript of your two-and-a-half hour interview with ESPN last week? Did you see more holes in your story than Alabama poked in the Notre Dame defense you captained in the national championship game earlier this month?
Manti Te'o gave an interview to ESPN in which the network says he answered questions about the dead girlfriend hoax that exposed the feel-good story of the college football season as a bizarre fabrication, and left many wondering if Notre Dame's Heisman Trophy runner-up participated in the scam.