- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
- HAYDEN: Intelligence, evidence and the case against Russia
- Ohio university quiz implies atheists are naturally smarter than Christians
- Rep. Henry Cuellar on border crisis: ‘Playing defense on the one-yard line’
- Activists vow to occupy fast-food restaurants to get higher pay
- Rep. Luis Gutierrez: Senate Dems wary of immigration politics
- Summer camp for 1 percenters: Sushi, limos and shopping at FAO Schwarz
- Colorado gun crackdown law found to be built on faulty data
- Hank Aaron steps to fundraising plate for Democrat Michelle Nunn
- ISIL terrorists blow up burial site of Jonah, vow more of same
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
Topic - Jeremy Soffin
The current public service campaign will be up for a few months, Soffin said.
Transportation officials are aware of the popularity of both Poetry in Motion and Train of Thought, "and the rumors of the death of literary work in the transit system have been greatly exaggerated," said Soffin, jokingly playing on the famed Mark Twain quip after a newspaper published the writer's obituary, "The report of my death ... was an exaggeration."