- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
Topic - Jeremy T. Lock
From scaling craggy Tora Bora looking for Osama bin Laden in Afghanistan to pulling injured civilians from rubble in quake-wracked Haiti, Jeremy T. Lock has been all over the world and captured it on film.
"Those guys are working over there with not a lot of 'thank yous,' and to be able to show what those brave men and women are doing is the satisfaction that I get," he says.