- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Government OKs Arab-owned company to operate U.S. cargo port
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Topic - Jeremy Tinkel
Tinkel says 49-year-old Luis Perez and 23-year-old Alvaro Rivera, both of Fort Wayne, were arrested and charged with dealing marijuana.
Allen County Sheriff's Department spokesman Jeremy Tinkel says officers from the county's drug task force, along with state and local police and federal agents seized the marijuana Tuesday after surveillance of a delivery to the house on Fort Wayne's north side.