- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
Latest Jermaine Jones Items
Authorities say a naked man found riding a tricycle at a southern New Jersey apartment complex apparently was under the influence of cocaine.
American midfielder Jermaine Jones was loaned to the Turkish club Besiktas from Schalke for the rest of the season after telling the Bundesliga team he wanted a move before the winter transfer window closes Friday.
United States midfielder Jermaine Jones joined Turkish club Besiktas on loan from Bundesliga team Schalke until the end of the season on Thursday.
The 33-year-old Bocanegra, captain since 2007, has lost his starting job with Racing Santander in Spain's second division. He was in the U.S. squad for the 2-1 loss at Honduras last month in the final round of qualifying but didn't play.
The United States heads into World Cup qualifiers against Costa Rica and Mexico with an inexperienced defense after dropping captain Carlos Bocanegra and learning eight players are injured or ill.
Jozy Altidore was dropped Monday from the U.S. roster for a pair of critical World Cup qualifiers after disappointing U.S. coach Jurgen Klinsmann in games and practice over the last year.
A police official in a New Jersey town where a disqualified "American Idol" contestant is the target of two arrest warrants said Thursday the case wasn't big enough to merit going after him in California.
Jermaine Jones was dismissed from "American Idol" _ and not because of viewer votes.
Jermaine Jones is apparently out on "American Idol." The 25-year-old vocal instructor from Pine Hill, N.J., tweeted Tuesday night that he no longer would be on the Fox singing contest, the Associated Press reports.