- Beretta moving to Tennessee over Maryland gun laws
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
U.S. appetite for drugs begets violence migrants are fleeing
Topic - Jermaine Paul
Jermaine Paul was front and center on "The Voice." The 33-year-old background singer from Harriman, N.Y., was declared the winner of the NBC singing competition Tuesday night.
Jermaine Paul was front and center on "The Voice."
"I just want to say thank you to everybody that supported me from day one," Mr. Paul said through tears.