- Rep. Tim Murphy: GOP knew HealthCare.gov would be an ‘unmitigated disaster’
- Political speak: Planned Parenthood dumps ‘pro-choice’ for ‘women’s health’
- U.S. attorney warns Cuomo not to interfere with anti-corruption probes
- Investigators reach Ukraine jet crash site
- Ohio gives Obama a thumbs down; Hillary Clinton tops GOP all-stars: poll
- Jesse Ventura suggests suit not over; HarperCollins could be next
- ‘No American is proud’ of certain CIA tactics: State Department
- Drug-filled drone crash outside S.C. prison sends police on alert
- GOP to Obama: Take your ‘golf cap off’ and get down to coal country
- Hamas cleric tells Jews: ‘We will exterminate you’
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Jerome Corsi
The release of President Obama's long-form birth certificate may have failed to satisfy hard-core skeptics, but it did drive a dagger through the initial sales of "Where's the Birth Certificate? The Case That Barack Obama Is Not Eligible to Be President," by Jerome Corsi.
"The middle class is being systematically wiped out of existence in America," he said.
It is the middle-income workers with less education and skills who are increasingly competing with workers elsewhere in the world who have the same skills but earn less than $1 an hour, he said.