- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
- New evidence could threaten Army sex assault case
- George Zimmerman signs autographs at Orlando gun show
- GOP lawmaker faces fire for NBA crime tweet
- Taliban vow to ‘use all force’ to disrupt Afghan elections
- Atheists sue to remove ‘Ground Zero Cross’ from 9/11 museum
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Jerome Corsi
The Swift Boat Veterans for Truth helped sink Sen. John F. Kerry's bid for the White House eight years ago, but the group of veterans has decided it will not to try to torpedo his nomination to head the State Department.
The lead investigator in an Arizona sheriff's investigation into President Obama's birth certificate is selling his report as a book.
The release of President Obama's long-form birth certificate may have failed to satisfy hard-core skeptics, but it did drive a dagger through the initial sales of "Where's the Birth Certificate? The Case That Barack Obama Is Not Eligible to Be President," by Jerome Corsi.
She is the first to smile over her last name: Boring. She is not boring.
The nation's highest income groups predictably did better during the recession and socked away their money, new government figures show, but wealthier Americans' newfound penchant for savings is already driving Democratic calls to raise taxes on them this fall.
Mr. Corsi told The Times that he could not speak on behalf of the group but he personally intends to oppose Mr. Kerry's secretary of state nomination.
Mr. Corsi said Mr. Kerry acted inappropriately by participating in various meetings with Vietnamese officials during 1970 peace talks in Paris, even as he was still technically a member of the U.S. military.