- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Government OKs Arab-owned company to operate U.S. cargo port
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
- Hillary: ‘Dead broke’ comment was ‘inartful,’ but insists it was ‘accurate’
- Fla. mom arrested for allowing 7-year-old son to walk to park alone
Topic - Jerrell Wright
Youssou Ndoye had 19 points and 10 rebounds to lead St. Bonaventure over La Salle 82-72 on Thursday in the first round of the Atlantic 10 tournament.
Jordair Jett was so physically dominant that La Salle coach John Giannini believes he has a future in the pros.
During its surprising run to the Sweet Sixteen last year, La Salle pulled out several games in the final minute.
Tyreek Duren scored 15 points and Jerrell Wright added 14 as La Salle defeated Rhode Island 72-62 on Wednesday night for its fourth straight victory.
Jerrell Wright made three foul shots in the final 30 seconds, and No. 13 seed La Salle survived after blowing an 18-point halftime lead to beat fourth-seeded Kansas State 63-61 on Friday in the second round of the NCAA tournament.
PHILADELPHIA (AP) - Tyreek Duren scored 15 points and Jerrell Wright added 14 as La Salle defeated Rhode Island 72-62 on Wednesday night for its fourth straight victory.
He argued and drew a technical, which gave him four fouls.