- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
Topic - Jerrelle Benimon
He is not a Jabari Parker or an Andrew Wiggins, who are household names for college basketball fans, and his name does not appear on any of the major draft projections. But if Benimon is selected in Thursday's NBA draft he could surprise those who overlooked him. He already has proven to be a revelation to some.
Mark Turgeon only had a few hours with his collection of All-Stars in a pair of practices split over two days, so he decided to keep it simple.
Jerrelle Benimon scored 18 points and grabbed 10 rebounds as No. 2 seed Towson took down seventh-seeded James Madison 80-71 Saturday in the quarterfinal round of the Colonial Athletic Association tournament.
Jerrelle Benimon scored 28 points and grabbed 16 rebounds to lead Towson to a 69-66 victory over James Madison on Wednesday.
Mike Burwell scored 17 points as Towson ended a two-game losing streak after beating Hofstra 76-58 on Monday night.
Jerrelle Benimon had 27 points, 13 rebounds and seven assists, while Marcus Damas added 26 points in Towson's 80-68 victory over Drexel Tuesday night.
BALTIMORE (AP) — Four McGlynn made the game-winning free throws with 5 seconds remaining as Towson held off Coppin State 81-79 on Saturday.
" I've always been a good rebounder," said Benimon. "I think rebounding is one of those things that carries over to the next level. So I think rebounding will be one of the really big things for me."
"I'll never know what would've happened if I would've stayed at Georgetown, so it's hard to say," Benimon said, "but it came out pretty well."