- Strong quake hits Japan, triggering tsunami
- Sniper heaven: Pentagon’s self-guided bullets leave enemies nowhere to hide
- Violent gang taking advantage of immigration crisis, using border as recruiting hub
- Medicaid enrollment continues to soar under Obamacare, administration says
- Michelle Obama to Latinos: ‘We cannot afford to wait on Congress’ for immigration
- White House urges GOP to act ‘urgently’ on $3.7 billion request for illegal immigrants
- Politicians, criminals using ‘right-to-be-forgotten’ law EU courts forced upon Google
- Combat fatigue: elite special forces troops are ‘fraying,’ Gen. Joseph Votel warns
- German foreign minister to meet Kerry to discuss spying claims
- Florida police spokesman tells citizens: ‘Get yourself some firearms’
By Robert N. Tracci
Congress must use its appropriations power to secure the border
Topic - Jerrod Niemann
Jerrod Niemann, "High Noon" (Arista Nashville)
Country singer Jerrod Niemann says he'll have a horn section in tow when he heads to south Louisiana this weekend for Bayou Country Superfest, a two-day festival with a lineup that includes Carrie Underwood, Keith Urban, Rascal Flatts, Jason Aldean, Sara Evans and others.
A horn section backs up country singer Jerrod Niemann this weekend in south Louisiana's Bayou Country Superfest, a two-day festival that includes Carrie Underwood, Keith Urban, Rascal Flatts, Jason Aldean, Sara Evans and others.
Country singer Jerrod Niemann and everyone aboard his tour bus are safe after the vehicle burned in Chattanooga, Tenn.
"He's very competitive but at the same time very passionate and genuine," Niemann said. "That's the beautiful part of him. He wants to win, as long as it's not at the price of somebody else. I think if he's had all this time to think about it, he's definitely got many tricks up his sleeve."
Niemann, who wrote songs with Brooks before breaking through as a performer, said many of the folks at country radio he's talked to the last few years have said they're excited about a possible return with a full album and will support Brook with airplay.