- Catholic League slams Obama: ‘Do Christian lives mean so little to you?’
- National laboratory cancels ‘Southern Accent Reduction’ classes after outcry
- U.S. woman with Ebola is stable, improving, son says
- Belgium pushes for clear labeling of goods from Israeli settlements
- ‘Queen of Mean’ Leona Helmsley’s former home hits market for $65M
- Florida beach-goers told to beware flesh-eating bacteria in water
- Lundergan Grimes uses ‘war on women’ strategy to attack McConnell
- Rep. Jeff Miller: ‘Ain’t no leash for VA’
- Al Qaeda nets $125M from ransom payoffs from Europe since 2008
- Ohio Gov. John Kasich cruising to re-election: survey
Latest Jerry Brown Items
California Gov. Jerry Brown told a crowd of climate change watchers at an event in Mexico that Texas Gov. Rick Perry's push for National Guard troops on the border was flat-out wrong — that God demands a friendlier reception for illegals.
California Gov. Jerry Brown said Tuesday his state is willing to shelter more migrant children from Central America if needed but reiterated that the United States needs to find a long-term solution to the immigration crisis.
The sprinklers outside the California's state Capitol are off and the lawn is withering, the lemon- and cucumber-infused "water stations" at the state pension building are gone, and prison inmates are taking shorter showers while campers at some popular parks can't take them at all.
California Gov. Jerry Brown signed into law Monday a bill that deletes the terms "husband" and "wife" from the state's marriage law and replaces it with "spouse" in order to accommodate same-sex marriages.
The 26-year-old Brent was convicted in January of intoxication manslaughter for the December 2012 crash that killed Jerry Brown, a Cowboys practice squad player. He was sentenced to 180 days in jail and 10 years' probation.
The man who used to be Governor Moonbeam is, of all people, pleading with fellow Democrats to restrain their insatiable spending.
Gov. Jerry Brown heads into Tuesday's gubernatorial primary with a huge lead, while his top two Republican challengers have pulled into a dead heat, according to a poll released Sunday.
Gov. Jerry Brown presented a robust defense of his record over the last three-and-a-half years during a speech to California business leaders Wednesday, promoting his efforts with education, pension reform, workers' compensation, criminal justice and the economy.
California's state parks director abruptly announced his retirement Wednesday, just 19 months after he took control of a department that had been rocked by years of fiscal mismanagement.