- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Government OKs Arab-owned company to operate U.S. cargo port
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Latest Jerry Brown Items
"Tax Lady" Roni Deutch says California Attorney General Jerry Brown is engaging in election-year politics by filing a civil lawsuit accusing her law firm of false advertising and misleading consumers.
An Arkansas doctor accused of seeking revenge on a state medical board that repeatedly disciplined him was found guilty Monday of masterminding a homemade bomb attack that disfigured and partially blinded the board's chairman.
The gang graffiti that coats freeway overpasses, exit signs and the concrete banks of the Los Angeles River attests to a problem more alarming than the recent revelations of hundreds of thousands of dollars in annual salaries for public officials.
California Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger, who twice vetoed legislation that would have legalized same-sex marriage, has surprised gay rights supporters by urging a federal judge to allow gay couples to resume marrying in the state without further delay.
California gubernatorial candidate Jerry Brown travels occasionally in a turboprop airplane operated by the state attorney general's office, despite promoting his use of commercial flights and his criticism of his rival for traveling in chartered jets.
State investigators probing the death of Michael Jackson have decided not to file charges against seven doctors who treated him, authorities said Wednesday.
The City Council of this tiny blue-collar Los Angeles suburb voted to slash its bloated salaries, but some residents suggested nothing short of a totally cleaned house would appease their anger.
State Attorney General Jerry Brown sued the federal government Wednesday, asking a judge to stop government-sponsored mortgage buyers from blocking a program that lets homeowners pay for energy-efficient improvements through increased property taxes.
California Attorney General Jerry Brown is defending a law enforcement policy that allows police to collect DNA samples from anyone arrested on felony charges, regardless of the outcome of their cases.