- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
- Hillary: ‘Dead broke’ comment was ‘inartful,’ but insists it was ‘accurate’
- Fla. mom arrested for allowing 7-year-old son to walk to park alone
- Appeals court upholds Obamacare tax as constitutional
- As fighting in Gaza rages on, Kerry battles hapless bumbler perception
- New Englander Scott Brown turns his gaze to the U.S. border crisis
- Toronto’s Rob Ford takes rehabbed self to kids’ playground for political props
Latest Jerry Dipoto Items
As the first deadlines of baseball's offseason passed, the Los Angeles Angels allowed pitcher Dan Haren to become a free agent Friday night and David Ortiz agreed to a $26 million, two-year contract to remain with the Boston Red Sox.
Dan Haren became a free agent Friday night after the Los Angeles Angels failed to work out a trade and then declined the pitcher's 2013 option.
The Los Angeles Angels traded pitcher Ervin Santana to the Kansas City Royals on Wednesday for minor league left-hander Brandon Sisk.
The Los Angeles Angels traded right-hander Ervin Santana to the Kansas City Royals on Wednesday for minor league left-hander Brandon Sisk.
The Los Angeles Angels fired hitting coach Mickey Hatcher on Tuesday after Albert Pujols and many of his teammates got off to dismal offensive start this season.
Three-time NL MVP Albert Pujols agreed Thursday to a $254 million, 10-year contract with the Los Angeles Angels.
Albert Pujols could have been a wealthy Cardinal for life, planning for the day his statue would be erected outside Busch Stadium next to those of Stan Musial, Bob Gibson and the other St. Louis greats.
Three-time NL MVP Albert Pujols agreed Thursday to a $254 million, 10-year contract with the Los Angeles Angels, leaving the World Series champion St. Louis Cardinals after more than a decade for a new baseball life in southern California.
The Los Angeles Angels turned their own double play Thursday, adding free agent pitcher C.J. Wilson to a roster suddenly boosted by the acquisition of Albert Pujols.