- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Jerry Ford
A second Natchez man has been charged with murder in a Feb. 23 fatal shooting.
A 22-year-old Natchez man has been charged with murder in a fatal shooting that occurred in February in the city.
Natchez police say an autopsy results show a 20-year-old man who was found dead in his house Sunday died of a gunshot wound to the back of the head.
In the course of our conversation, Richard Nixon singled out the then-relatively obscure ruler of a tiny city-state: Singapore's Lee Kuan Yew. Heaven only knows, Nixon reflected, what massive accomplishments Lee might have managed if he had led a major power.
Ford says Hawkins and 22-year-old Maurice Davis are each charged with murder in the shooting death of 20-year-old Terrence Thornburg.
Natchez Police Detective Jerry Ford tells The Natchez Democrat (http://bit.ly/1mU0Ecu ) 20-year-old Jhakeel Q. Hawkins, was arrested Friday.