- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Jerry Gappens Items
Track owner Bruton Smith sees controversy swirling around NASCAR and has one question: What's the big deal?
The New Hampshire Motor Speedway will honor and welcome first responders from the Boston Marathon bombings and the Newtown school shootings at the July 14 New Hampshire 301.
"President Obama has officially decided I am NOT being deported." So tweets hoity-toity CNN host Piers Morgan, the centerpiece of a public White House petition calling for his deportation, British accent and all.
The Air Force chose a woman Saturday to lead its basic training unit at a Texas base where dozens of female recruits have alleged they were sexually assaulted or harassed by male instructors within the past year.
Robby Gordon believes Sunday's race at Sonoma will be his last one of the NASCAR season.
IndyCar racing won't be returning next year to the New Hampshire Motor Speedway.