- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
Latest Jerry Jones Items
With their season hovering on the brink, the Dallas Cowboys turned to inspiration from former Washington Redskins coach Joe Gibbs.
Owning a major sports franchise isn't all about charging gullible fans $75 to park, and counting all the millions that television networks throw your way. Not for those who take their work seriously, secure in the knowledge that winning one Super Bowl or World Series will both excite the local populace and make the team even richer.
Tony Romo is in his 10th training camp with the Dallas Cowboys.
Jerry Jones says the Dallas Cowboys have no intention of trading cornerback Mike Jenkins or any interest in going to federal court to further fight the NFL about a $10 million salary cap reduction.
New York Giants owner John Mara was appointed chairman of the NFL Management Council, the league's most powerful committee.
In his first outing since fueling the biggest collapse in Dallas Cowboys history, Tony Romo was guaranteed not to lose.
Phil Costa is already being touted by Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones as a possible starter, even though the second-year center plays the same position as a five-time Pro Bowler.
Cowboys owner Jerry Jones says he's close to announcing the next member of the team's Ring of Honor. And maybe two.
Deion, Marshall and Shannon. Three players who could get by with only their first names, and soon to be known as Hall of Famers.