- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Government OKs Arab-owned company to operate U.S. cargo port
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
- Hillary: ‘Dead broke’ comment was ‘inartful,’ but insists it was ‘accurate’
Latest Jerry Moran Items
The problems with delayed care and unauthorized wait lists that caused a furor at a Veterans Affairs health care campus in Arizona existed at several facilities in the Midwest, but in much smaller numbers, VA officials said in letters to two U.S. senators.
A pair of Senate Republicans called on the Obama administration Thursday to explain how it is protecting taxpayer dollars used to help Americans purchase health coverage under Obamacare.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has designated five counties of south-central Kansas as disaster areas because of production losses caused by drought.
The U.S. Senate on Monday confirmed the appointment of a Kansas Supreme Court justice to the federal appeals court that handles cases from six western and Plains states.
The U.S. Air Force has given final approval to McConnell Air Force Base in Wichita as the home of the new KC-46A air refueling tanker, according to Kansas congressmen.
Top Republican campaign officials on Friday marked the fourth anniversary of Obamacare's passage by warning Democrats they will suffer from a lack of credibility among midterm voters this fall because of the health care law's stumbles and flawed promises.
The Veterans Health Administration has ordered emergency medical services suspended at a Topeka VA hospital.
U.S. Sen. Jerry Moran continues his multi-county listening tour later this month with a town hall meeting in Sedgwick County.
U.S. Sen. Jerry Moran says the final Omnibus appropriations bill includes $219 million for upgrades at McConnell Air Force Base to accommodate the new KC-46A tankers.