- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Jerry Moran Items
Four years ago, Dennis Moore retired from the House of Representatives, discouraged by relentless partisan bickering.
The Veterans Health Administration has ordered emergency medical services suspended at a Topeka VA hospital.
A new report from the U.S. State Department on the long-delayed Keystone XL oil pipeline has drawn varying reactions in Kansas, where a separate section of the pipeline is already operating.
Members of the Kansas congressional delegation have split their votes on a federal spending bill that includes $404 million for building the National Bio and Agro-Defense Facility in Manhattan.
Members of the Kansas congressional delegation are hailing a federal budget agreement that provides more than $620 million in funding for projects in the state.
U.S. Sen. Jerry Moran continues his multi-county listening tour later this month with a town hall meeting in Sedgwick County.
U.S. Sen. Jerry Moran says the final Omnibus appropriations bill includes $219 million for upgrades at McConnell Air Force Base to accommodate the new KC-46A tankers.
Senate Republicans said the Occupational Safety and Health Administration has stretched its regulatory boundaries and needs to back off farmers and quit pushing them to comply with laws that don't even apply to them.
Attention shoppers: The Grand Old Party has a message for you. The National Republican Senatorial Committee is intent on grabbing the attention of Black Friday bargain hunters in Louisiana, Michigan, Alaska, Iowa and Georgia — all home to Democrats who are now vulnerable for re-election in 2014 because of their fierce endorsement of Obamacare.