- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
- De Blasio’s wife irks former mansion chef with ‘servant’ remark
- Russia’s neighbors shiver amid Putin’s Cold War moves in Ukraine
- New SAT: The essay portion is to become optional
- Military group can’t march to honor the fallen at Boston Marathon due to security changes
- Senate passes bills deleting ‘retarded’ from laws
- China announces biggest military hike in 3 years: We are not ‘boy scouts with spears’
Latest Jerry Pate Items
Three strong drives into the early morning mist from three golf legends signaled the beginning of the 77th Masters Tournament on Thursday.
One of the most famous upsets in golf took place at The Olympic Club. But that wasn't the only one at the U.S. Open.
This doesn't bode well for Padraig Harrington.
Paul Goydos was among the first to arrive Thursday morning at the PGA Championship, hopeful that his long day doesn't end without him getting to play in the final major of the year.
Several PGA professionals gathered around the tee on the first hole at Atlanta Athletic Club, breaking into applause when one of their own hit the fairway with his opening tee shot Thursday.