- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
Topic - Jerry Reese
No team was busier than the New York Giants in free agency. Still, they're not fooling themselves into believing their offseason work is close to finished.
Manning's primary backup last year, Curtis Painter, recently underwent arthroscopic surgery on his right knee and is out for about a month. He could be back for the team's minicamp in June.
Eli Manning will miss all of the New York Giants' spring activities.
NEWARK, N.J. (AP) — New York Giants top running back David Wilson needs neck surgery and his future in football is uncertain.
Tom Coughlin is going to get another chance to make the New York Giants a champion again.
The oldest coach to win a Super Bowl will get at least three more shots at adding to his total.
The Super Bowl-champion New York Giants and two-time Pro Bowl defensive end Osi Umenyiora have ended their feud.
The New York Giants already started preparing to defend their Super Bowl title, just days after winning their second NFL title in five seasons.
Being an NFL general manager is like being a kicker: What have you done for me lately?
New York Giants defensive end Osi Umenyiora expects to play for the first time this season and he is coming back with the chip on his shoulder.
Two-time Pro Bowl defensive end Osi Umenyiora is close to returning to the New York Giants' lineup and surprisingly is still happy to be with the team despite a failure to get his contact renegotiated.
New York Giants defensive end Osi Umenyiora is having arthroscopic surgery on his right knee and likely will miss the season opener on Sept. 11.
Two-time Pro Bowl defensive end Osi Umenyiora failed to report for the opening day of the New York Giants training camp and was placed on the reserve-did not report list.
Plaxico Burress received his chance to convince Tom Coughlin that he again can be a productive member of the New York Giants in a roughly 90-minute meeting on Friday night.
The New York Giants finished the NFL draft believing they landed two of the top 15 players, improved their team speed, found a return man and acquired a bunch of guys to cure a special teams unit that probably cost them a playoff berth last season.
He said, 'We're better than this.'
Giants general manager Jerry Reese has said the team will keep its options open with Burress, who caught the winning touchdown for the Giants over the New England Patriots in the final minute of the 2008 Super Bowl.