- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Jerry Reese
Capsules of the 16 NFC teams entering NFL free agency, which begins Tuesday:
NEWARK, N.J. (AP) — New York Giants top running back David Wilson needs neck surgery and his future in football is uncertain.
Tom Coughlin is going to get another chance to make the New York Giants a champion again.
Bradshaw, who has had knee and ankle injuries, was to earn $4.25 million. He became expendable with the play of rookie David Wilson.
After finishing next to last in the league, the New York Giants began a defensive facelift by releasing veteran linebacker Michael Boley.
The Carolina Panthers hired New York Giants senior pro personnel analyst David Gettleman as their new general manager to end their lengthy search to fill the position.
Country music star Kenny Chesney strode along an extended stage at MetLife Stadium, holding aloft a Giants helmet in one hand, a Jets helmet in the other. Overwhelmingly, the loudest cheers came when he extended the blue Giants head gear.
Projected starting cornerback Terrell Thomas' status for the New York Giants' season was put in doubt when his surgically repaired right knee developed swelling.
Projected starting cornerback Terrell Thomas has re-injured his surgically repaired right knee and his status for the New York Giants' season is uncertain.
The oldest coach to win a Super Bowl will get at least three more shots at adding to his total.
The Super Bowl-champion New York Giants and two-time Pro Bowl defensive end Osi Umenyiora have ended their feud.
David Wilson isn't shy.
The New York Giants already started preparing to defend their Super Bowl title, just days after winning their second NFL title in five seasons.
Being an NFL general manager is like being a kicker: What have you done for me lately?
New York Giants defensive end Osi Umenyiora expects to play for the first time this season and he is coming back with the chip on his shoulder.
Reese has told Nicks and Tuck to test free agent market.
"It's hard to find guys with everything, but this guy had everything . size, speed, power, toughness, endurance, motor, smarts, leadership, heart, love for the game, but what I admired most about Michael was his pride," Giants general Jerry Reese said. "No matter what the circumstances were, when he walked out on that field on Sunday, he was going to give it ALL to you. There aren't many guys who can say that."