- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Jerry Reese Items
NEWARK, N.J. (AP) — New York Giants top running back David Wilson needs neck surgery and his future in football is uncertain.
Tom Coughlin is going to get another chance to make the New York Giants a champion again.
Bradshaw, who has had knee and ankle injuries, was to earn $4.25 million. He became expendable with the play of rookie David Wilson.
After finishing next to last in the league, the New York Giants began a defensive facelift by releasing veteran linebacker Michael Boley.
The Carolina Panthers hired New York Giants senior pro personnel analyst David Gettleman as their new general manager to end their lengthy search to fill the position.
Country music star Kenny Chesney strode along an extended stage at MetLife Stadium, holding aloft a Giants helmet in one hand, a Jets helmet in the other. Overwhelmingly, the loudest cheers came when he extended the blue Giants head gear.
Projected starting cornerback Terrell Thomas has re-injured his surgically repaired right knee and his status for the New York Giants' season is uncertain.
Projected starting cornerback Terrell Thomas' status for the New York Giants' season was put in doubt when his surgically repaired right knee developed swelling.
The oldest coach to win a Super Bowl will get at least three more shots at adding to his total.