- George Zimmerman will not be charged in domestic dispute
- Russian officials press bilateral U.S. trade deal
- Selfies at Funerals blog creator retires after Obama flub: ‘Our work here is done’
- New Obama adviser Podesta is against Keystone but will steer clear of pipeline deliberations
- 40 Australian adults, children found in ‘one of the worst accounts of incest ever made public’
- Venezuela’s Maduro calls on student ‘price vigilantes’ to hit the streets, report businesses
- Atheists smug as Hindus join Satanists to demand display at Oklahoma Statehouse
- Bow before Valkyrie, NASA’s ‘superhero robot’ entry in DARPA challenge
- 10-year-old Pennsylvania boy suspended for pretend bow-and-arrow shooting
- Budget deal exposes GOP divisions; conservatives slam tax hikes, vague cuts
Latest Jerry Rice Items
Peyton Manning's 403-yard performance Sunday at Kansas City officially made this season the biggest one ever for quarterbacks.
Marvin Harrison and Tony Dungy, two key ingredients for the 2006 NFL champion Indianapolis Colts, are among 16 first-year-eligible modern era candidates for the Pro Football Hall of Fame Class.
As our nation continues to recover from the worst recession in a generation, our lives are awash with stories of doomsday and dread. Our college graduates are returning home to live with their parents, unable to put their degrees to use. Too many people are out of work, unable to make ends meet. Many companies are paralyzed by fear of the unknown, waiting cautiously to see how things shake out.
Even in the preseason, Calvin Johnson is a marked man.
The Pro Football Hall of Fame includes plenty of members who learned the game at smaller schools, and there are scores of others who carved out solid NFL careers despite coming from places that don't get attention the way the powerhouse programs do.
Forcefully and emotionally, Cris Carter summed up the 50th induction ceremony for the Pro Football Hall of Fame on Saturday night.
While his six other classmates for this weekend's enshrinement sported blue golf shirts given them by the Pro Football Hall of Fame, Cris Carter was dressed in suit and tie.
The league says Wednesday that fan voting will determine the players in the draft pool. The draft will be televised by the NFL Network on Jan. 22. The game will be played Jan. 26 at Aloha Stadium in Honolulu, Hawaii.
The NFL Pro Bowl rosters for next year will be selected in a draft by team captains, with Deion Sanders and Jerry Rice assisting as alumni captains.