- Strong quake hits Japan, triggering tsunami
- Sniper heaven: Pentagon’s self-guided bullets leave enemies nowhere to hide
- Violent gang taking advantage of immigration crisis, using border as recruiting hub
- Medicaid enrollment continues to soar under Obamacare, administration says
- Michelle Obama to Latinos: ‘We cannot afford to wait on Congress’ for immigration
- White House urges GOP to act ‘urgently’ on $3.7 billion request for illegal immigrants
- Politicians, criminals using ‘right-to-be-forgotten’ law EU courts forced upon Google
- Combat fatigue: elite special forces troops are ‘fraying,’ Gen. Joseph Votel warns
- German foreign minister to meet Kerry to discuss spying claims
- Florida police spokesman tells citizens: ‘Get yourself some firearms’
Latest Jerry Rice Items
DeMarco Murray caught a 20-yard pass for a touchdown and Mike Tolbert plunged into the end zone for a 2-point conversion with less than 1 minute to give Jerry Rice a win over Deion Sanders in the first schoolyard-style Pro Bowl on Sunday.
Jerry Rice has fresh bragging rights on Deion Sanders nearly a decade after both players retired from the NFL.
Pro Bowlers practicing one last time Saturday before the schoolyard pickup all-star game dropped hints they'll use some trickery to get an edge on Sunday.
Atlanta Falcons tight end Tony Gonzalez thought he was done playing football a few weeks ago. Now, he says he's getting an ideal finish to his career with his 14th Pro Bowl.
NFL great Deion Sanders took quarterbacks Andrew Luck and Cam Newton with his first skill position picks in the Pro Bowl draft Wednesday, going for passers early before focusing on defense in building a team for one win.
NFL great Jerry Rice is already bucking conventional fantasy football wisdom in a new Pro Bowl format inspired by the popular hobby.
Deion Sanders is giving Jerry Rice one concession as Pro Bowl week begins: The record-setting wide receiver will call the coin toss Tuesday that starts the process of picking teams.
Maddux, Tom Glavine and Frank Thomas is a fine, worthy class. You can make cases for a number of others but the three who definitely belong in got in the Hall of Fame. The only real question lingering over the process is how 16 of the 571 voters could leave Maddux off their ballot.
Kansas City and San Francisco will have plenty of clout in Honolulu if they don't make it to New Jersey for the Super Bowl.