- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
- New evidence could threaten Army sex assault case
- George Zimmerman signs autographs at Orlando gun show
- GOP lawmaker faces fire for NBA crime tweet
- Taliban vow to ‘use all force’ to disrupt Afghan elections
- Atheists sue to remove ‘Ground Zero Cross’ from 9/11 museum
- Bishop in Aleppo: ‘We Christians live in fear in Syria’
- Oscar Pistorius vomits during graphic testimony
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford flubs daylight saving time advice: ‘Turn your clocks back’
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Jerry Spencer
In the latest attack on therapies aimed at helping gay patients who want to become heterosexual, a California congresswoman Wednesday said she was introducing a resolution calling on the U.S. Congress to denounce the practice.
He said he was forced by his conservative Catholic parents to undergo conversion therapy from age 14 to almost 20.
"I'm telling my story to put an end to this sham," said Jerry Spencer, 23.