- ‘Welcome to the edge of freedom’: Biden’s boots touch down in DMZ
- Obama: Hole U.S. ‘digging out of’ requires billions more in unemployment benefits
- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Jerry Spencer
In the latest attack on therapies aimed at helping gay patients who want to become heterosexual, a California congresswoman Wednesday said she was introducing a resolution calling on the U.S. Congress to denounce the practice.
He said he was forced by his conservative Catholic parents to undergo conversion therapy from age 14 to almost 20.
"I'm telling my story to put an end to this sham," said Jerry Spencer, 23.