- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Topic - Jerry W. Kilgore
"I am certainly hopeful that he is considering another run for governor," Mr. Kilgore said.
"He proved he had what it took to be the reform governor we needed," said former Attorney General Jerry W. Kilgore, a Republican who lost the 2005 governor's race to Democrat Timothy M. Kaine. "He reformed justice and brought a record number of jobs to the commonwealth."