- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Jerry Weintraub
Producers of a Showtime series on global warming due this spring said Thursday it was crucial to get celebrities and Republicans involved to spread the stories beyond people who already believe it's an important issue.
Tourism officials in Maine will be delighted when they see HBO's new documentary on President George H.W. Bush. The leisurely paced film has so many shots of waves splashing over the rocks at the Bush family compound in Kennebunkport that it's tempting to book a vacation nearby.
Tourism officials in Maine will be delighted when they see HBO's new documentary on President George H.W. Bush.
HBO is producing a documentary on the first President George Bush to debut two days after his 88th birthday in June.
There are three kinds of books in this world: good, bad and good-bad. A good-bad book is one you know you shouldn't be reading, but if anyone tried to take it, they'd have to pry it from your cold, dead hands. "When I Stop Talking ..." is a near-perfect example of such a book.
"We didn't choose any actor just to have an actor," he said.
The former governor campaigned to promote physical fitness before he turned to politics, and said he wanted to make global warming a second crusade.