- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
- New evidence could threaten Army sex assault case
- George Zimmerman signs autographs at Orlando gun show
- GOP lawmaker faces fire for NBA crime tweet
- Taliban vow to ‘use all force’ to disrupt Afghan elections
- Atheists sue to remove ‘Ground Zero Cross’ from 9/11 museum
- Bishop in Aleppo: ‘We Christians live in fear in Syria’
- Oscar Pistorius vomits during graphic testimony
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford flubs daylight saving time advice: ‘Turn your clocks back’
- Americans don’t support sending U.S. troops to Ukraine
Jerusalem Center For Public Affairs
Latest Jerusalem Center For Public Affairs Items
Newly elected Iranian President Hassan Rouhani has picked his defense minister: A former militia commander who plotted the 1983 the U.S. Marine barracks bombing in Beirut, killing 241 U.S. personnel.
Sen. Rand Paul's call to end U.S. foreign aid, including to Israel, set off a debate not only within Mr. Paul's Republican Party in America, but also among Israelis, for whom decades of U.S. financial backing have become an accepted norm.
U.S. intelligence agencies are investigating reports that al Qaeda-aligned groups played a key role in the deadly commando-style attack near the Israeli resort town of Eilat last week.