- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Jess
A high-school reunion story that spreads attention among its high-profile cast members more evenly than the average film of this sort, Jamie Linden's "10 Years" is dedicated to the urge to believe that a single get-together can afford closure on everything from prom night disappointments to misguided life choices. More bittersweet than funny but not a downer overall, the pic has reasonable prospects with young viewers who haven't seen many of its thematic ancestors.
This animated challenge for the iPad takes a player back to Isla Nublar, the site of the famed research facility that brought dinosaurs to life in a "friendly" theme park environment.
"It's not what I expected," is one of the recurring lines in the inventive "musical travelogue," the Transport Group's creative production of "'See Rock City & Other Destinations."