- Judge’s order preserves NSA surveillance records
- Refurbished Pollock masterpiece goes on display
- Iditarod becomes mad dash for Nome
- ‘Burger King baby’ now seeks birth mom on Facebook
- Study: 2 percent of Americans have new hips, knees
- Friend: Pistorius shot gun out car without warning
- States wrestle with developing, restricting drones
- Japan marks 3rd anniversary of tsunami disasters
- Ukraine’s Crimea seeks to become independent state
- Ex-Gov. Christie aides to judge: Quash subpoenas
By David Keene
Conference showed that the values Reagan cherished still endure
Topic - Jess
A high-school reunion story that spreads attention among its high-profile cast members more evenly than the average film of this sort, Jamie Linden's "10 Years" is dedicated to the urge to believe that a single get-together can afford closure on everything from prom night disappointments to misguided life choices. More bittersweet than funny but not a downer overall, the pic has reasonable prospects with young viewers who haven't seen many of its thematic ancestors.
This animated challenge for the iPad takes a player back to Isla Nublar, the site of the famed research facility that brought dinosaurs to life in a "friendly" theme park environment.
"It's not what I expected," is one of the recurring lines in the inventive "musical travelogue," the Transport Group's creative production of "'See Rock City & Other Destinations."