- Mexican train carrying 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S. derails
- Secret Service begins regular K-9 patrols around White House
- Pentagon’s human memory-chip program moves forward
- Obama blasts GOP, ignores immigration crisis in Texas speech
- Marine Warfighting Lab tests the Godzilla of amphibious assault vehicles
- Harry Reid: Birth-control ruling the worst Supreme Court decision in 25 years
- Vet suicides ‘horrible human cost’ of VA dysfunction: lawmaker
- First marijuana customer in Spokane says he was fired
- Hagel: ‘Make no mistake,’ ISIL is an ‘imminent’ threat to U.S.
- Armed militia sets up Texas command center to ‘fight for national sovereignty’
Latest Jesse Benton Items
Former GOP congressman Joe Scarborough said Friday the remarks that Sen. Mitch McConnell's campaign manager made about his boss show that their relationship is a "marriage of convenience" aimed at boosting Sen. Rand Paul's bid for the presidency in 2016.
Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell has hired some tea party credibility. The Kentucky Republican has hired Jesse Benton, who steered the presidential campaign of Texas congressman Ron Paul, to head Mr. McConnell's re-election campaign in 2014.
Ron Paul's campaign conceded Tuesday he won't win enough delegates to be Republicans' presidential nominee, but says he will continue to try to win supporters to influence the GOP's platform and rules at the August convention.
Rep. Ron Paul has missed 93 percent of all floor votes in Congress this year as he's focused on his presidential bid, even as he's kept one of the lighter campaign schedules of any of the candidates.
Republican presidential contender Ron Paul, for the second day in a row, criticized Rick Perry's record as a conservative and cast the Texas governor as a wolf in sheep's clothing.
While other candidates are dominating headlines in the Republican presidential campaign, Ron Paul is quietly commanding a campaign that's showing a level of maturity in fundraising and performance that was lacking four years ago.
House of Representatives Speaker John A. Boehner visited Iraq over the weekend to express U.S. commitment to the country's postwar success, despite a rancorous Washington budget debate over spending cuts.