- George Zimmerman will not be charged in domestic dispute
- Russian officials press bilateral U.S. trade deal
- Creator of ‘Selfies at Funerals’ blog retires after Obama flub: ‘Our work here is done’
- New Obama adviser Podesta is against Keystone but will steer clear of pipeline deliberations
- 40 Australian adults, children found in ‘one of the worst accounts of incest ever made public’
- Venezuela’s Maduro calls on student ‘price vigilantes’ to hit the streets, report businesses
- Atheists smug as Hindus join Satanists to demand display at Oklahoma Statehouse
- Bow before Valkyrie, NASA’s ‘superhero robot’ entry in DARPA challenge
- 10-year-old Pennsylvania boy suspended for pretend bow-and-arrow shooting
- All-out war breaks out in GOP over budget pact
Latest Jesse Jackson Items
Rapper Macklemore took the opportunity during an acceptance speech Sunday night at the American Music Award ceremony to talk a bit of politics, slamming what he characterized as the nation’s racist response to the shooting death of Florida teen, Trayvon Martin.
The Rev. Jesse Jackson's Rainbow PUSH Coalition filed a lawsuit recently against Georgia, claiming the state's "stand your ground" defense gun laws are unevenly applied and harmful to minorities.
Former Illinois U.S. Rep. Jesse Jackson Jr. has entered a North Carolina federal prison at least several days early to begin serving a 2 1/2-year prison term for misusing campaign funds, a prison official said Tuesday.
Prison-bound former Congressman Jesse Jackson Jr. plans to sell his home in Washington, D.C., to help pay a $750,000 forfeiture judgment — part of his sentence for illegally dipping into his campaign coffers and spending the money on rock 'n' roll memorabilia, furs capes, vacations, TVs and scores of other personal items.
Naysayers of black achievement spoil the dreams of the ambitious
Why will no one demand justice for Miriam Carey?
Was Miriam Carey shot for frightening the political elite?
The Rev. Jesse Jackson had harsh words for Sen. Ted Cruz's filibuster on Obamacare, calling the Texas tea party darling a "clown" who could learn a thing or two from President Obama.
Mink capes, Bruce Lee autographs and assorted Michael Jackson memorabilia belonging to former Rep. Jesse L. Jackson Jr. will be sold to the highest bidder to help ensure the former congressman pays his debt to society in full.