- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
By Mark Davis
The nation founders, the Lone Star State thrives
Topic - Jesse Lee Peterson
After years of proclaiming his policies are color-blind, President Obama is establishing a program Thursday specifically to help young black men, whose fortunes have worsened since he took office.
Jesse Lee Peterson says it is time for a change.
"Barack Obama's just going to offer more government, and that's not what black Americans need," Mr. Peterson said. "I'd like to hear Barack Obama encourage black Americans, men and women, to get married before having children out of wedlock. You have 73 percent of black babies being born out of wedlock, and no government program will ever change that. Stop focusing on color, and as Martin Luther King Jr. said, go back to character. They need to develop character."