- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Latest Jesse Toprak Items
After years of sputtering, sales of big pickups kicked into overdrive last month.
Every major automaker in the U.S. topped their June sales in July except Ford and Daimler.
DETROIT (AP) — Industry analysts are predicting a lackluster end to an already dismal year for automakers, likely the worst in nearly a decade.