- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
- Iraq mulls law to let men marry 8-year-old girls
Jesse Tyler Ferguson
Latest Jesse Tyler Ferguson Items
On a feel-good night for Broadway, it was only natural that the Tony Award go to its most feel-good musical, the joyous "Kinky Boots." But most everything about Sunday's Tony telecast was warmhearted, from inspiring speeches about the theatrical community to the inspired antics of Neil Patrick Harris, who should officially be awarded the host job on a permanent basis.
Three stars from the ABC comedy "Modern Family" got stuck in a Kansas City elevator for about an hour Friday night, delaying their appearance at a charity benefit.
Jesse Tyler Ferguson is heading from modern to classic _ the "Modern Family" star is going to star this summer in William Shakespeare's "The Comedy of Errors" in Central Park.
LL Cool J spent the night before the Grammy Awards sipping Hennessy with some of his famous friends.
Jennifer Lawrence has been named best actress at the Screen Actors Guild Awards for her role as a troubled widow in a shaky new relationship in "Silver Linings Playbook."
Tommy Lee Jones of "Lincoln" and Anne Hathaway of "Les Miserables" claimed the first prizes of the night Sunday at the Screen Actors Guild Awards, winning supporting-acting honors that boost their prospects for the Academy Awards.
Some of Washington's top chefs came together to salute the president ahead of the inauguration, in part because of the first family's influence on the culture around food.
Some of Washington's top chefs are coming together to salute the president ahead of the inauguration, in part because of the first family's influence on the culture around food.
Bradley Cooper, Jennifer Lawrence, Jon Bon Jovi, Hugh Jackman and other Golden Globe nominees celebrated their good fortune with a cup of tea.